I thought I would share with you what is on my home shopping list at the moment (well not everything, as the list is very long!)
- These gorgeous quilted pillows are top of my list:
They are a very generous 65cm x 65cm and I don’t want them for the bedroom, I want to use them on my large grey sofa to lighten it. I saw the idea on Decor Gold Design blog which you can find here.
This is the look I want:
2. Last week as I pulled out my adorable Alex Clark mugs for my spring vignette (see here), hubby dropped my matching jug! I was devastated, as it completed the set, but as he’s worked so hard on our renovations, I couldn’t be too cross with him, so instead I set about looking for a replacement, which I found here.
3. I have a gorgeous faux plant ready to go in the new laundry room (see here) when it’s ready but have been looking for a while for a holder for it and then I found this one, which is exactly what I’ve been wanting.
4. I’m wanting hubby to make me a hanging rail when he gets a spare minute (haha!) so I’m going to get a chrome towel rail like this:
which I want him to attach to the underside of an oak shelf and I will use it as an airer in the laundry.
5. This is a lust item really, but here goes. I’ve wanted to try one of these Dyson hand held vacuums for a while now but as they are expensive I think it will be a while before I get to try it.
I have had two dyson vacuums now and they’re great, but this one seems to be great for the stairs, which is where I hate to clean! If anyone has one , let me know if you think it’s worth it!