So this is the second part of the coffee table hunt! You can see the first part here. Today I will be showing you my five favourite round coffee tables.
- This is one of them I’m considering from Maisons du Monde. It would match the smaller ones I have in the living room, which you can see here.
- This one is a little wider but not as high and the wooden legs would match the oak floor. You can find it at Madeindesign.
- Marble is a huge trend at the minute and this one from Wayfair is also on the contender’s list.
4. You can never have too much storage, and this one from Habitat has a lift off lid with ample storage underneath.
5. Last on the list is this tray table. I love that this will be so easy to use as it’s name sake, coffee table, but no so much to display a lovely vignette, which I’m very fond of!
Which one to choose? What a dilemma! Which one would you choose?